FIND APARTMENT IN GATINEAU
Living in Gatineau means living nearby:
• Parliament Hill is less than one kilometer away.
• Industrial parks and access to more than 7000 companies.
• Public golf courses and three private golf courses, making it the city with the largest number of golf courses in Quebec.
• For hiking, biking, swimming, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing: the population can enjoy the 361 square kilometers of Gatineau Park, which includes almost 200 kilometers of trails and trails.
• Celebrations and festivals held every year in Gatineau, including the Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival, the Grands Feux at the Lac-Leamy Casino and Winterlude …
• The Canadian Museum of Civilization, Canada’s most visited cultural attraction in Gatineau. (Sources: Moneysense.ca)
Our apartments can have several inclusions that will seduce you and by the same, improve your quality of life … Whether you want to settle in a beautiful studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, we have the size of housing that suits your needs.
All homes on the Immoappart site are proudly managed by Immomarketing Inc., a pillar in the field of property management for almost 35 years. The company relies on a highly qualified team of managers, resident caretakers and a personalized management service that cares for the comfort and well-being of its tenants.
Immoappart is the solution to quickly find a home. Browse our extensive list of rentals and find the apartment of your dreams today!
Immoappart, your search engine for a home of choice!